The boundaries approved by the Governing Board at the April 8, 2009 meeting (Option 1) level the enrollment between the K-8 schools, with a lower initial enrollment in the schools with faster growth rates (Skyline Ranch and Copper Basin), and higher initial enrollment in the communities with slower growth. Our goals, as always, were to:
* Prioritize community schools
* Minimize boundary changes
* Stabilize enrollment numbers between schools
* Prepare for future growth
WHAT SCHOOL WILL MY CHILD ATTEND?
You may visit www.transfinderi.com to find the school your child will attend. Simply select the Florence unified School District from the list and then type in your address. Transfinderi is a parent tool to research bus stops, school boundaries and other helpful transportation information.
As always, if there are any questions, or if for any reason your search is not successful, please contact the Transportation Department for assistance at 520-868-8800 or 480-888-7575.
2013-2014 BOUNDARY MAP
To Print the K-8 Boundary Map:
- Click on the Map below to go to a page without the additional text, then use your browser's print option (File>Print)